AN OUTSTANDiNG PRiCED CHALET STYLE PROPERTY iNVESTMENT Sainte-Foy Tarentaise – Modern property on front-line of ski slopes. A great property, with a total of 330.74 m2 on four levels, within this fashionable resort. Ready for rapid conversion into an excellent prestige ski or summer holiday home.
AN OUTSTANDiNG PRiCED PROPERTY iNVESTMENT
Modern Chalet Style / Swimming Pool on Front-line of Ski Slopes
A great property, with a total of 330.74 m2 on four levels, within this fashionable resort.
Ready for rapid conversion into an excellent prestige ski or summer holiday home.
Price: 1,095,000 Euros
Constructed in 2006
* See attachment for both Floorplans & Pictures
* Part of a former Spa Centre on four levels.
* A Kone Lift serves the Pool – Ground – First Floor levels.
* On the lower level: Beautiful Swimming Pool area + Showers + Exit
* including two indoor underground parking spaces
* Total space over the four-level is 318.74 sqm + 12sqm Technical control area
* Freehold Property Ready for rapid conversion
* Also included are two underground parking places
* Heating on all level including the pool is provided by the property syndicate
* Orientation: Ski Slope-side is Northeast, Valley-side is Southwest
* Two small balconies facing southwest, possible to add an extra balcony
* Lined chimney pipe installed on Ground, 1st & 2nd Levels – ideal for a wood-burning stove
A Good investment?
Yes, without a doubt, with the relatively easy conversion of this into a prestigious family home, the end market value will enhance considerably.
One only needs to compare prices of similar properties in the close neighbouring resorts to realise its true potential.
Charges cover the building insurance, all exterior maintenance, metered water, and heating, including the swimming pool running throughout the year.
The annual average cost 12,500 €
Annual Property Taxes:
Approx 3,000 Euros.
The cost of converting these upper three levels into a top-quality, elegant, and impressive home with four to five bedrooms with bathrooms will be pretty modest when considering the ultimate high value that such a property situated in this prime location would become.
An introduction to SainteFoy Tarentaise
The small and enchanting village of Sainte-Foy Tarentaise consists of cosy traditional stone and wood chalet-style buildings. The resort is part of the Savoie region and sits in the Tarentaise valley at a base altitude of 1550 meters.
Situated 4km off the main road between Bourg St Maurice and Val d’isere, the nearby resorts of Val d’isere, Tignes, and Les Arcs are easily accessible by car making this a perfect base to explore the region.
We feel Sainte-Foy is an ideal resort for families, groups of friends and smaller and less expensive than its near big-name neighbours.
Sainte-Foy has a reputation for incredible off-piste skiing. Still, there’s also a great selection of greens and reds, making it a great place to learn in an unintimidating environment. The resort would be ideal for a mixed group of novices and experts – the experts can enjoy the powder while the beginners learn their turns
Skiing in Sainte-Foy Tarentaise
The terrain in Sainte-Foy Tarentaise is varied and excellent for all levels of skiing. it is almost entirely in gladded runs. Perhaps most famous for its off-piste skiing, access to virgin powder is just a few meters from the pistes.
There are 35kms of beautiful quality marked pistes + 1,000 meters vertical drop, and these tend to be uncrowded, which also means less time waiting in lift queues!
“if you like traditional French resorts and small lift queues, then Sainte-Foy Tarentaise is an excellent option. Sitting right in the heart of the Vanoise national park, it has stunning scenery, and though the ski area is reasonably compact, the off-piste is superb.
When the likes of nearby Tignes are overflowing, you can often get fresh tracks in Sainte-Foy days after an overnight snowfall.”
The hamlet of Sainte-Foy Tarentaise often described as the “best-kept secret of the Alps”. The latest ski station is on the north-west facing slopes with superb views. it came into being in1990 and is only a stone’s throw away from the big names:
Tignes, Val d’isere, Les Arcs, and not to be missed La Rosiere skiing into italy for great pasta, vino or cappuccino, an experience you’ll enjoy!
There is no high rise, just chalet-style buildings that nestle amongst the trees and incorporate local Savoyard features such as round stone columns and stone slab roofs.
it is a seamless blend of old and new created to offer guests comfort, space, and refined luxury. A refreshing change from the concrete jungles found in some of the larger alpine resorts nearby.
Sainte Foy Tarentaise has some good eating places, so from alpine chalets preparing dishes like grandma used to make to haute-cuisine restaurants, there is something for all tastes. The small selection of bars and shops in Ste Foy is enough for a successful Sainte Foy ski holiday. And no accommodation is far from the lifts or nursery slope.
Non-skiers in Ste Foy can indulge in dog sledging, and superb guided snowshoe walks to the many small hamlets, snow biking, Heli-skiing (in nearby italy), plus paragliding.
There is a bus service in Sainte Foy ski resort to the surrounding Sainte Foy Tarentaise villages, we, however, recommended having a car from a practical point of view if you want to travel outside the main Ste Foy resort.
* Voted one of the top resorts for Families
* Why Sainte Foy Tarentaise?
* No crowds in a pretty blend of old and new & superb mountain setting
* Within a short drive of renowned Val d’isere, Tignes, and Les Arcs
* Outstanding off-piste skiing for intermediates to experts with great snow
* Conditions in Sainte Foy en Tarentaise.
* Tree-lined slopes
Distance from Resort
* Geneva Airport 2h 30 mins
* Chambery 1h 40mins
* Calais (ski drive) 595 miles
* Key Features
* Saint Foy Front Line
* Chalet Style on Four levels
* Agency Exclusive
* Fabulous Swimming Pool in Basement
* 2006 Prestige Ski-Front Property
* Kone Lift on three levels
* Two Underground Parking Places
* See Video / Floor Plans
* Enormous Potential to end market value
* Great Property investment
* Video links
* Floorplan links