Authentic 16th / 17th Century Stone Bastide Provencal Property – Seillans 305 sqm & Guest House 50sqm Ref: WM 5802371
Authentic 16th / 17th Century Stone Bastide Provencal Property – Seillans
On the hills of Seillans, discovers this charming property composed of a stone bastide of 305 m2 from the 16th and 17th Centuries.
With a guest house of 50 m2, all properties have a panoramic view of the surrounding hills.
The bastide is on 3 levels and offers an entrance, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, 6 bedrooms and 6 shower/bathrooms. Laundry room, cellar.
The guest house consists of a living/kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room.
Outside you can find a lovely garden with many trees, a beautiful and sunny swimming pool, a covered terrace with a summer kitchen. Shower room and toilet. Technical room. Double garage
The property has a small pond with fish and its own freshwater spring which supplies the houses and the garden with water.
This rare property has a huge amount of history and charm.
A visit to this property could prove to be captivating!
* Location Seillans
* Rooms / Bedrooms 7 bedrooms / 10 rooms
* Area 305 m2 (Total area 355 m2)
* Orientation East
* Wastewater Septic tank
* Hot water Boiler individual
* Heating Fuel oil Radiator individual
* Levels 3
* Land value tax 1500 € / year
* 1 Land 4.6286 ha
* 1 Entrance
* 2 Living rooms/dining area
* 2 Kitchens
* 1 Dining room
* 7 Bedrooms
* 7 Bathrooms
* 1 Laundry room
* 1 Cellar
* 1 Garden shelter
* 1 Wine cellar
* 1 Garage
* 1 Summer kitchen
* 1 Root cellar
* 1 Laundry room
* 1 Parking
* Swimming pool,
* irrigation sprinkler,
* Alarm system,
* Electric gate,
* Airport (60 minutes),
* Highway (30 minutes),
* Shops (10 minutes),
* Golf (15 minutes),
* Lake (20 minutes),
* Sea (40 minutes),
* Ski slope (60 minutes),
* Beach (30 minutes),
* On the main road (10 minutes),
* Supermarket (5 minutes),
* Town centre (5 minutes).
* Energy – Conventional consumption224 kWh/m2.year (D)
* Energy – Emissions estimate53 kg CO2/m2.year (E)
* Key Features
* 305 sqm Stone Baside on Hills of Seillans
* Historic 16th & 17th Century Baside
* Panoramic Views of Hills
* Guest House 50sqm Living Area
* Seven Bedrooms / Bathrooms
* Beautiful Gardens, Many Trees
* Natural Spring Water for House & Garden
* Swimming Pool & Covered Terrace
* Summer Kitchen – Shower & W.C.
* Technical Room – Double Garage